Biblical Wisdom, Advice, Direction, Correction, Encouragement and Prayer
... that aligns with God's Word.
Currently, our sessions are being held exclusively online with limited exceptions.
To bring about peace, perspective and purpose through sound, Biblical counseling/mentoring to help someone through a difficult time, to help someone in their spiritual growth or to mentor married couples.
We do charge for our services. Prices are listed on our scheduling calendar.
- Online Services - Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Office visits - A 20% nonrefundable deposit is paid at the time of booking with the balance due at the time of service.
Refund & Cancelation Policy
- All no-shows and cancelations will be charged the full amount of service unless a 24 hour notice has been established between the client and the teacher.
- We do not offer refunds of any kind.
- Private Sessions: can be postponed above a 24 hour notification period with no penalty
- Group Sessions: transferable - not refundable
Funding for Special Services
We encourage churches, corporations, and individuals to contribute tax deductible gifts that support the Lord's work through DRM Biblcal counseling/mentoring. These contributions enable us minister to individuals, couples, families and groups who either cannot afford our services or for special pro-bono outreach missions. Special thanks to congregations who partner with us as a "covenanting church" by including DRM in their annual budget. DRM is a nonprofit organization. Our EIN is #27-0201990
Examples of Counseling/Mentoring Topics:
Forgiveness of Self
Separation / Divorce & Praying for Reconciliation
Breaking the Generational Curse
To bring about the benefits of salvation to include - but not limited to - deliverance, healing, restoration and spiritual growth through personal or small group sessions.