Currently, our sessions are being held exclusively online.
Deborah Ross Ministries, Inc., offers a limited number of private or small group Biblical counseling sessions per week.
To bring about peace, perspective and purpose through sound, Biblical counseling/mentoring to help someone through a difficult time, to help someone in their spiritual growth or to mentor married couples.
We do charge for our services. Prices are listed on our scheduling calendar.
- Online Services - Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Office visits - A 20% nonrefundable deposit is paid at the time of booking with the balance due at the time of service.
Refund & Cancelation Policy
- All no-shows and cancelations will be charged the full amount of service unless a 24 hour notice has been established between the client and the teacher.
- We do not offer refunds of any kind.
- Private Sessions: can be postponed above a 24 hour notification period with no penalty
- Group Sessions: transferable - not refundable
Funding for Special Services
We encourage churches, corporations, and individuals to contribute tax deductible gifts that support the Lord's work through DRM Biblcal counseling/mentoring. These contributions enable us minister to individuals, couples, families and groups who either cannot afford our services or for special pro-bono outreach missions. Special thanks to congregations who partner with us as a "covenanting church" by including DRM in their annual budget. DRM is a nonprofit organization. Our EIN is #27-0201990
Examples of Counseling/Mentoring Topics:
Forgiveness of Self
Separation / Divorce & Praying for Reconciliation
Breaking the Generational Curse
To bring about the benefits of salvation to include - but not limited to - deliverance, healing, restoration and spiritual growth through personal or small group sessions.
If you are suffering from prolonged, severe and/or extreme grief, mental torment, abuse or addiction, please find a Christian counselor, Pastor or Doctor near to you who can help you immediately.
Offering sound, Biblical wisdom, advice, direction, correction, encouragement and prayer that aligns with God's Word.